Get all brains working at your next conference
POWER UP YOUR PERFORMANCE:
IT’S MORE THAN FISH AND WALNUTS
- Why getting the hardware in your skull right helps the software run more smoothly
- Discover the five energy essentials to help you power through the day and avoid the 3 pm slump
- Optimise your mental performance with the foundation of better brain health
Your brain power and mental performance is the key to your success in today’s busy, complex and rapidly changing world.
When we’re not at our best, we feel more tired, make poorer decisions and show bad
Learn how to bring your best self to work, get more done and free up more time and energy to spend doing the things you enjoy with the people you love.
The drive to be more efficient and more productive at work is doing you more harm than good!
Working smarter is NOT working harder.
It’s about knowing when to focus and when to find thinking space to find the clarity and calm needed for continuous improvement.
Learn how to nurture the right minds and mindsets in your team to promote curiosity, problem -solving and possibility.
Being fit, fast and focused is the key to being adaptable, flexible and creative in today’s rapidly changing business environment.
FIT, FAST AND FOCUSED: THAT’S SMART WORK
- Learn bow to manage distractions in the modern workplace
- Find more creative thinking space to brainstorm big new ideas
- Get more done by doing less (yes, really!)
THRIVE BY DESIGN: IT’S A BRAVE NEW WORLD
- Discover the number one skillset for every workplace of the future
- Learn what really drives high employee engagement and performance (HINT: it’s not yoga classes or good coffee)
- Find out why it’s important we all need our daily DOSE of energy and enthusiasm
- Explore how TRAICE can improve working relationships and greater happiness at work
Businesses of the future rely on strong, positive relationships.
Happy healthy workplaces are more profitable, enjoy higher rates of retention and lower rates of staff turnover and sick leave.
Getting along with others, knowing how to lead, influence and understand why others may not share your perspective is essential to the development of higher-order thinking teams that are motivated to connect, contribute and collaborate.
Change is a constant, busy the new norm, yet our brains are hardwired to resist and run from
Embracing change to create greater possibility takes a new mindset, positive attitude
Let me show you what really motivates us to do our best work, feel fulfilled and want to spend time at this place we call work.
- Option One: Breakfast of Champions
Quiz Dr. Jenny while enjoying healthy foods that promote better-thinking
- Option Two: Body and mind refreshers
5-minute movement breaks to kick-start energy and endorphins and promote creative thoughts
- Option Three: Pick the brain
A private booth, a private question, a private answer
- Option Four: Expert Opinion
A 15-Minute interview with Dr. Jenny on a specialist topic
- Option Five: Mind and Brain
A mindfulness session to quieten thoughts, consolidate ideas and promote learning
GET MORE OUT OF THE EVENT (AND YOUR BRAIN) WITH THESE EXTRAS
Effective learning relies on what you’re feeding your body
It’s often the activities around the main session that leave a lasting impression, and where the real results kick in.
To discuss your requirements contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org