Dr. Jenny’s Future Brain Programs are designed to enable you to become a smart, more adaptive and innovative thinker.
Because building better brains is good for business
FUTURE BRAIN: BRINGING YOUR BEST BRAIN TO WORK AND PLAY
The Future Brain Program can be delivered as a series of modules presented as a
It’s not what we know; it’s how well we think and apply our knowledge that counts.
Change is afoot because the way we do our work, our place of work and why we do our work has altered dramatically. Becoming an achievement architect, staying sharp and one step ahead of the pack requires the adeptness to challenge what has always be done, and to ask what can be done differently to make it better? Differentiating yourself requires a higher level of mental agility, flexibility and innovative thinking.
For specific, tailored needs, there are bespoke solutions.
For work teams, I can work with you to tailor consultative and diagnostic workshops specifically to your needs.
For event organisers, I have a library of award-winning presentations, masterclasses and workshops designed to enhance rich learning and ensure your guests stay engaged and involved.
The modules can be delivered sequentially or as stand alone workshops. Please enquire to discuss what format would best suit your needs.
While staying physically fit and looking after our mental well being is a given, looking after our cognitive health is vital to help us think, learn and remember well.
Building better brain fitness starts with brain awareness, understanding more about how your brain is set up to operate at it’s best. Then to do the work, because just as every athlete knows, peak performance comes from putting in the preparatory work first.
We benefit from having a fit and healthy brain at every age. But it does require some effort and practice; after all we are working with our neurobiology!
To improve your memory, your focus, and your capacity to think well, start here by choosing to create a fit and healthy brain optimised to work at its best.
Remember – Your Brain needs YOU!
BRAIN FIT: CREATE YOUR OWN HIGH PERFORMANCE BRAIN
- Give your brain a performance review to determine how well your brain is working.
- Meet your brain. Join Dr. Jenny to take a deep dive into your brain and discover the single most important concept from all the brain science, that you can use for your cognitive advantage.
- Unleash your brainpower using renewable energy sources
- Create the framework for your own high-performance brain to provide greater confidence, competence and capability in everything you do
BRAIN SMART: GET MORE WORK DONE, FASTER
If you are frustrated with the challenges of mental fatigue, overwhelm and lack of focus; if you want to learn how to make smarter decisions, and stay ahead of your game, it’s time to get Brain Smart.
The Brain Smart module unpacks
- How to smarten up focus to pay better attention to those things that matter
- How to develop and effective distraction management plan
- How to be more mindFULL in all activities at work
- The one brain function that gets worse with practice
- Why better thinking comes from getting HOT
The essential component to smarter thinking is to ensure we are using our brain correctly. But sometimes like computers, we find ourselves running on out-dated operating systems. Buying a new computer won’t fix the problem, if we are still running on Windows ’95.
It’s time for an upgrade.
Creating a fit and healthy brain gets the hardware sorted. Now it’s time to ensure the software is running smoothly with the right state of mind and effective stress resilience.
Integrating with best workplace practice enhances faster problem solving, better decision-making and more new ideals while reducing the impact of procrastination and bias.
What if your way of thinking could promote collaboration and positive change in others?
A new paradigm for leadership is emerging – the thinking leader. This isn’t just the head of the organisation, rather the person we lead; ourselves.
Working with others can pose a challenge. We all have different perspectives, belief systems and ways of doing.
Understanding why we think and behave the way we do, helps us to better understand why others think the way they do, to develop greater mutual understanding, tolerance and respect and create a change agile culture.
BRAIN CHANGE: ADAPT USING THE SCIENCE OF CONNECTION
In the Brain Change module discover how social intelligence works to create deeper more meaningful relationships that drive engagement and motivation.
- It’s not what you say; it’s how you say it that matters. Mastering the art of effective communication.
- How to keep everyone (including yourself) on the same page working towards common shared goals.
- Why getting your daily DOSE promotes healthy and effective working relationships.
- Safety at work. Why talent attraction and retention is all about creating a working environment that supports, nutures and values all brains at work.