Improve your and your team’s ability to think, focus and collaborate
to drive impact and innovative results.
What I Can Help You With
Build a more positive emotion that elevates innovation, creativity and embraces change.
Lower your current rate of staff turnover
Reduce your quantity of sick leave, stress leave, mental illness and stress related physical illness.
Greater resilience, better coping skills and better decision making
Thiving by Design
A workshop for business leaders, employees and managers
In times of increased stress and work-related pressure, knowing how to thrive is essential to our level of happiness, resilience, camaraderie and capability.
Becoming a smarter, sharper thinker and knowing how to avoid burnout or exhaustion is a must.
Choosing to invest in yourself and or your team is a powerful strategy to develop the skillsets required to adapt and flourish in the digital age. This is what provides the cognitive advantage for higher productivity and performance.
That’s why the Thriving by Design workshop was formulated to help reduce the common high human cost of business through
- Lower rates of staff turnover
- Reduced time off for sick leave, stress leave, mental illness and other stress related physical illness.
- Greater resilience, better coping skills and better decision making
- More positive emotion that elevates innovation, creativity and embraces change.
A thriving people-centric workplace enjoys the benefits of attracting and retaining top talent, promoting shared values, positive emotion and purpose shifting the mindset from survival to thrival.
A two hour workshop drilling down into the main concepts
A 3-6-month program comprising a series of workshops, webinars and mentoring to bring everyone on board and invite participation into the Thriving by Design Program and embed the key ideas.
“Dr. Jenny is quite simply amazing. Her very affable style and manner, as well as her content, made her an enormous hit at our conference. “
– Joint Managing Director, Executive Assistant Network
Science Has Shown
That building better brain health with self-care is the pre-requisite to better thinking.
That productivity, happiness and performance can readily, inexpensively and easily be boosted by understanding what really motivates us to want to deliver our best
That mindset is a choice and we can learn how to change our mind; and
Why having a sense of purpose and meaning elevates adaptability and resilience.
The Thrive By Design Workshop Will
Introduce you to the three key elements of Thriving by Design
Provide you with specific tools and strategies ready to be implemented to THRIVE
Reveal how to motivate everyone’s willingness to adapt and change
Provide an uplifting and energising experience.
Best Selling Author & Keynote speaker
Dr. Jenny Brockis
Hi, I’m Dr Jenny, a Medical Practitioner and Fellow of the Australasian Institute of Lifestyle Medicine specialising in brain health and mental performance. For the last 30 years I have been passionately working with people just like you, so you can be the best version of yourself at home – and at work. And My workshops will help you get there.
I welcome you to schedule a complimentary workshop consultation so you can enjoy a sense of complete health, feel happier, and thrive by design.
“Jenny had the audience in the palm of her hand. Her presentation was informative, inspiring and a call to action. All in attendance benefited from this very professional presentation.”
– Corporate Membership Director The Western Australian Club
I Also Give Standalone Workshops & Talks
The Thrive by Design workshop comprsies of three modules that can also be delivered as stand-alone topics.
- Better Cognitive Health
- Better Thinking
- Better Relationships
“The group loved your content, presentation style and engagement. You rated around 95% with the group, which for this group is right up there with one of the best and as the chair I absolutely agreed with them.“
– TEC Chair
WORKSHOP MODULE 1:
Better Cognitive Health
Fitter By Design
Looking after our cognitive health is essential for success in work and life.
When we’re not performing at our best we struggle with tiredness, overwhelm and make poor decisions that impact our entire lives, as well as that of our
Peak performance comes from putting in the preparatory work first – that’s exactly what we will do in this workshop.
We’ll work together to implement effective strategies that become the norm, not just a Band-Aid solution. We’ll
Is it time to give your brain a performance review?
- Understand the inner workings of the best weapon you have in every team in your
- Learn about the renewable energy sources that power your work and life
- Gain confidence, competence
andcapability in everything you do
- The seven lifestyle choices essential to your brain health and mental performance
- No more fake news. The truth about how your food, exercise
andsleep help you to think atyour best
- Avoiding the 3 o’clock slump by tapping into your renewable energy sources
- Got the intention but run out of willpower? How to successfully integrate your goals into your life and work
WORKSHOP MODULE 2:
Thinking Smarter By Design
Being fit, fast and focused is the key to being adaptable, flexible and creative in today’s rapidly changing business environment.
But our drive to be more efficient and more productive in an
In this workshop, we’ll integrate the latest neuroscience practices to ensure faster problem solving, better decision-making and more new ideas, while reducing procrastination and stress that can lead to low engagement and high absenteeism.
Learn how to:
- Nurture the right minds and mindsets in your team to promote curiosity and opportunities that drive success.
- Pay better attention, stay focused and remember what matters
- Develop an effective distraction management plan
- be more mindFULL and how this helps you to get more done
- Uncover the one brain function that gets WORSE with practice
- Build one mental skillset every HR manager is now looking for
“Our employees loved Jenny’s presentation on Brain Fitness. She was engaging, informative and motivating. Jenny’s call to action was effective and many staff members were discussing and swapping brain fitness strategies the following week.
– National EHS Advisor, Schindler Lifts Australia Pty. Ltd.
“We have had nothing but enthusiastic praise for Jenny’s interesting, enjoyable and impactful presentation. I highly commend Jenny as a professional speaker who not only educates but also engages and entertains and is so easy to deal with. “
– Manager, Principals Australia Institute
WORKSHOP MODULE 3:
Thriving by Design
Working with others is one of our biggest challenges, especially in an
This leads to conflict, tension
Understanding why we think and behave the way we
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- effectively navigate this kind of landscape, to work with others, to collaborate and come up with creative solutions that benefit your business and your bottom-line as a result.
- Mastering the art of effective communication by understanding how your mood, emotion
andstress impact how you think
- How to keep everyone (including yourself) working towards
- Why getting your daily DOSE promotes healthy and effective working relationships.
- The two essential ingredients that drive engagement, retention and greater happiness at work.