Improve your and your team’s ability to think, focus and collaborate
to drive impact and innovative results.
What Do You Need Help With?
Build a more positive emotion that elevates innovation, creativity and embraces change.
Lower your current rate of staff turnover
Reduce your quantity of sick leave, stress leave, mental illness and stress related physical illness.
Greater resilience, better coping skills and better decision making
Thriving by Design
A workshop for business leaders, employees and managers
In times of increased stress and work-related pressure, knowing how to thrive is essential to our level of happiness, resilience, camaraderie and capability.
Becoming a smarter, sharper thinker and knowing how to avoid burnout or exhaustion is a must.
Choosing to invest in yourself and or your team is a powerful strategy to develop the skillsets required to adapt and flourish in the digital age. This is what provides the cognitive advantage for higher productivity and performance.
That’s why the Thriving by Design workshop was formulated to help reduce the common high human cost of business through
- Lower rates of staff turnover
- Reduced time off for sick leave, stress leave, mental illness and other stress related physical illness.
- Greater resilience, better coping skills and better decision making
- More positive emotion that elevates innovation, creativity and embraces change.
A thriving people-centric workplace enjoys the benefits of attracting and retaining top talent, promoting shared values, positive emotion and purpose shifting the mindset from survival to thrival.
A two hour workshop drilling down into the main concepts
A 3-6-month program comprising a series of workshops, webinars and mentoring to bring everyone on board and invite participation into the Thriving by Design Program and embed the key ideas.
“Dr. Jenny is quite simply amazing. Her very affable style and manner, as well as her content, made her an enormous hit at our conference. “
– Joint Managing Director, Executive Assistant Network
Science Has Shown
That building better brain health with self-care is the pre-requisite to better thinking.
That productivity, happiness and performance can readily, inexpensively and easily be boosted by understanding what really motivates us to want to deliver our best
That mindset is a choice and we can learn how to change our mind; and
Why having a sense of purpose and meaning elevates adaptability and resilience.
The Thrive By Design Workshop Will
Introduce you to the three key elements of Thriving by Design
Provide you with specific tools and strategies ready to be implemented to THRIVE
Reveal how to motivate everyone’s willingness to adapt and change
Provide an uplifting and energising experience.
Best Selling Author & Keynote speaker
Dr Jenny Brockis
Hi, I’m Dr Jenny, a Medical Practitioner and Fellow of the Australasian Institute of Lifestyle Medicine specialising in brain health and mental performance. For the last 30 years, I’ve been working with people just like you, so you can be the best version of yourself at home – and at work. And my workshops will help you get there.
I welcome you to schedule a complimentary workshop consultation so you can enjoy a sense of complete health, feel happier, and thrive by design.
“Jenny had the audience in the palm of her hand. Her presentation was informative, inspiring and a call to action. All in attendance benefited from this very professional presentation.”
– Corporate Membership Director The Western Australian Club
I Also Give Standalone Workshops & Talks
The Thrive by Design workshop comprsies of three modules that can also be delivered as stand-alone topics.
- Better Cognitive Health
- Better Thinking
- Better Relationships
“The group loved your content, presentation style and engagement. You rated around 95% with the group, which for this group is right up there with one of the best and as the chair I absolutely agreed with them.“
– TEC Chair
WORKSHOP MODULE 1:
Better Brain Health – because fit brains work best
Fitter By Design
Looking after our brain health is essential for our cognition: how well we think, learn, and remember, solve problems and make good decisions.
When we’re not performing at our best we struggle with tiredness and overwhelm, make poorer choices and more mistakes decisions that can cost us and our
Peak performance comes from putting in the preparatory work first – that’s exactly what we will do in this workshop.
We’ll work together to implement effective strategies that become the norm, not just a Band-Aid solution. We’ll
It’s about giving yourself and other permission to succeed. To make self-care something that everyone cares about and does.
Is it time to give your brain a performance review?
In this workshop you will:
- Understand the inner workings of the best weapon you have in every team in your
- Learn about the renewable energy sources that power your work and life
- Gain confidence, competence
- The seven lifestyle choices essential to your brain health and mental performance
- No more fake news. The truth about how your food, exercise
andsleep help you to think atyour best and avoid the 3 o’clock slump
- Discover how healthy stress can ramp up performance
- Know what to pack in your Stress Resiliency ToolKit and Emergency Stress Pack
- Got the intention but run out of willpower? How to successfully integrate those healthy lifestyle habits into your life and work
WORKSHOP MODULE 2:
Better Thinking – it’s time to work smarter not harder
Thinking Smarter By Design
Being fit, fast and focused is the key to being adaptable, flexible and creative in today’s rapidly changing business environment.
But our drive to be more efficient and more productive in an
In this workshop, we’ll integrate the latest neuroscience practices to ensure faster problem solving, better decision-making and more new ideas, while reducing procrastination and stress that can lead to low engagement and high absenteeism.
Learn how to:
- Nurture the right minds and mindsets in your team to promote curiosity and opportunities that drive success.
- Pay better attention, stay focused, learn more effectively and remember what matters
- Develop an effective distraction management plan
- Become more mindFULL and discover how this helps you to get more done
- Uncover the productivity hack that gets WORSE with practice
- Build the mental skillsets needed for the digital age every HR manager is looking for
“Our employees loved Jenny’s presentation on Brain Fitness. She was engaging, informative and motivating. Jenny’s call to action was effective and many staff members were discussing and swapping brain fitness strategies the following week.
– National EHS Advisor, Schindler Lifts Australia Pty. Ltd.
“We have had nothing but enthusiastic praise for Jenny’s interesting, enjoyable and impactful presentation. I highly commend Jenny as a professional speaker who not only educates but also engages and entertains and is so easy to deal with. “
– Manager, Principals Australia Institute
WORKSHOP MODULE 3:
Better Relationships – we flourish in the company of others
CONNECTING by Design
Working with others is one of our biggest challenges, especially in an
This can lead to conflict, tension
Understanding our social smarts, why we think and behave the way we
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Why social intelligence matters as much as EQ
- The two essential ingredients that drive engagement, motivation and greater happiness at work
- How to build and maintain trust – the foundation to all great relationships that provides a sense of belonging, and builds loyalty and empathy
- The TRAICE elements required for safety in every conversation and interaction
- How to master the art of effective communication by understanding how your mood, emotion
andstress influence your thinking and behaviours
- Why getting your daily DOSE promotes healthy and effective working relationships