Date: Wednesday 23rd September
Time: 9 am to 12 midday
Cost $197.00 (Earlybird available)
Staying sharp, keeping up with massive change and juggling multiple tasks is part of normal living.
But do you know what it takes to really make a difference and help you stay confident about how well your brain is working,?
Join Dr. Jenny as she takes you on a journey to better understand your own brain and put in place your own brain fitness program to optimise your own brain health.
Brain fitness is all the rage and it's more than just fish and walnuts - it’s about cutting through all the hype and misinformation and using the right tools as shown by the brain science to help you build a brain that is fit, healthy and resilient.
In Brain Fitness 101 (part 1) you will learn:
- What brain fitness is and why it's essential for continuing best mental performance.
- The seven common brain health zappers we need to know about and avoid.
- The three key components that provide the foundation to brain fitness (and yes they all work together so it's important to include all 3)
- How to distinguish truth from myth when it comes to making choices for your brain health.
- Email follow up; and
- Framework for your own tailored program!